Welcome to my first Guest Designer post for The Paper Players! I am elated to be playing along! So much pressure to work with these very talented stampers, I don’t mind tellin’ ya! And the first challenge? One of the hardest – use something recycled or repurposed.
My card, seen below, has two items that fit the criteria. One is the felt flower that was a leftover I just couldn’t toss out after dyeing it in Crisp Cantaloupe several months ago. The second is a piece of stamping rubber that was used to pop up the sentiment – a very handy idea when you suddenly realize that you just ran out of dimensionals! Believe me – it happens!
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
I am sneak-peeking the very pretty new Stacked with Love DSP Stack. The patterns in this paper are perfect for Valentine cards but will be great for so much more as well! The “Love” stamp is from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set and is perfect for a dramatic CAS card. The “Celebrate” is a very useful stamp from the Holiday Invitation stamp set. Both of these stamp sets will be retiring so you should definitely order by tomorrow if you like them!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Seasonally Scattered, Holiday Invitation
- Paper: Stacked with Love DSP Stack, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: VersaMark, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Banners Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Blushing Bride 1/4″ Cotton ribbon, Blushing Bride Emboss Powder
Don’t forget that Monday, January 5th, is the last day of the spectacular Year-End Closeout Sale as well as the Holiday Catalog! I just went through both of them and have stocked up on lots of great stuff! The sale has both retired and current holiday items at deep discount prices! To see everything that you can get, click HERE.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,