Welcome to the first Pals Blog Hop of 2015. We hope your new year is off to a great creative start. To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog this month – the Occasions catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-bration products too. If you don’t know how to earn free Sale-a-bration products – contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to learn more.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
I have a couple of projects for you today that I hope you will enjoy. The first one uses the brand new Big Shot Bouquet Bigz L Die from the Occasions catalog. It is very fun to work with and the possibilities are endless! I paired it with the Takeout Box for the perfect gift box! The flower was made from the small and medium flower petals, which were sponged with soft suede ink, curled with the bone folder and then hot-glued together. If you would like to watch a video on how to assemble it, you can watch this:
The heart framelits made a wonderful backdrop for the flower, don’t you think? I cut out two of the scalloped hearts so they could sandwich the bellyband ribbon neatly, embossed with my favorite Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and sponged across the edges and the entire top surface. The In-Color DSP mimicks the pattern of the emboss folder so nicely! I thought the sentiments from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Simply Wonderful, would be a great complement but you can choose from so many wonderful sets that Stampin’ Up! has.
- Stamp Sets: Simply Wonderful (SAB)
- Paper: ’13-’15 and ’14-’16 In-Color DSP Stack, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe
- SU Tools: Bouquet Bigz L Die, Hearts Framelits, Fancy Fan TIEF, Decorative Dots TIEF, Banners Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Takeout Box, Pearl Basic Jewels
It is now “anniversary season” in my house so I thought it would be fun to make an easel card for my husband, using the new You Plus Me stamp set and some of the fun accessories from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. Masculine cards are not my forte! There are a few touches on this card that push the envelope just a little but I don’t think he will mind one bit! Lots of details on this one and I am sure that I will forget one or two, but that’s the great part of having lots of tools at my fingertips!
- Stamp Sets: You Plus Me, Crazy about You, Sumthin’ Sumthin’
- Paper: Best Year Ever DSP, Lullaby DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey
- Ink: Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
- SU Tools: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Hello You Thinlits, Happy Heart TIEF, Deco Labels Framelits, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Squares Framelits, Banners Framelits, Sweetheart Punch, On Film Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Finishing Touch: Pearl Basic Jewels, Retro Fresh Washi Tape
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5.10 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my projects using the new Occasions products today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. The next stop is Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
Pals January Blog Hop Line-up
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ⇒⇒ YOU ARE HERE
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon