Choose Happiness is a wonderful stamp set! I tried to keep this clean and simple for the challenge. What do you think? I keep wanting to add embellishments to it! I just don’t have the eye for CAS cards at all. Can someone help me??
I have a confession to make. The card that I posted on Friday was originally made for this challenge but as I was about to post it to the Paper Players, the little acronym “CAS” glared at me. YIKES! That card is definitely not a CAS card so at midnight, just hours before I was scheduled to board a flight to San Diego, I made this card! So, I hope you will be gentle in your thoughts towards this card if you don’t like it. I am sure that all of you can relate to last minute card issues!
This card had to be fast and easy because I needed sleep! I grabbed my Painted Blooms DSP, some Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake cardstock. The Oval was already cut out and in my stash of paper so that saved me a lot of thinking and time! I stamped the leaves, and used my blender pen to dab Pear Pizzazz ink to them. The bird was inked with Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake then fussy cut and popped up with a dimensional. The banner was stamped in Crumb Cake and cut with the banner framelit along with the stamped image from Wetlands. A little bow just had to go at the top which was so easy to make and glue down to finish the card. DONE! I was literally in bed after taking and editing a photo by 1:00 AM – tired but ready for my trip at long last. I know that you would love to see what the other Paper Player designers did with their challenge then I hope you will really be inspired to find your bird stamps and play along!
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Choose Happiness, Wetlands
- Paper: Painted Blooms DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
- Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Oval Collections Framelits, Banner Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon
- It is Sale-A-Bration Time! What does that mean?
- For every $50 you spend – on ANY stamping products (yes, even products on sale) qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! Plus, your order over $150 will still qualify for Host Dollars!!
- To make it even better, if your workshop or personal order is over $250, Stampin’ Up! will give you an EXTRA $25!!!
- Contact me to get a workshop scheduled! I would love for you to get the wonderful benefits of your friends’ enthusiasm for this great sale! NOW IS THE TIME to get together with your friends and have some crafting fun! Click on the catalog covers to the right or on my SALE button and see all of the great products! If you would rather have a catalog that you can hold in your hands, contact me and I will send you a catalog FREE. When you place an order and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, I will send you another product FREE!
- Secret Stamper Reward ProgramRevealed!! Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order.
- For every $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn 1 SS Reward.
- Product totals excludeshipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the host rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- You still earn host rewardsfor product orders over $150.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and SS Rewards.
- Once you earn 10 SS Rewards, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your merchandise totals and the stamp set (must be less than $25. Host stamps are excluded)you would like to order.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your free stamp set of $25 or less (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- SS Rewards do not expire as long as I can verify your orders through Stampin’ Up! This program begins with orders placed after January 1, 2014.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid SubscriptionSALE! PPis a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5.10 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE!
- Click on theStampin’ Storein the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,