The Love you to the Moon stamp set was a great one to use for my revisited Valentine card for Retro Rubber challenge this week. There are some really wonderful sentiments that were suitable in that set. I hope you will find some time and play along! Here’s how:
Here is the very first Valentine that I ever made!
I couldn’t find that stamp set so I had to improvise. Here is the card for the challenge. I used some new products from the Occasions catalog. One item that I was able to update for a new look was the heart-shaped button – I “blendied” it with the medium Cherry Cobbler before threading it with white Baker’s Twine. I really love how it turned out!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Love You to the Moon
- Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Whisper White
- Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Real Red
- SU Tools: Happy Heart TIEF, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Apothecary Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits, Heart Confetti Border Punch
- Finishing Touch: Retired Button, White Baker’s Twine, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Real Red 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- It is Sale-A-Bration Time! What does that mean?
- For every $50 you spend – on ANY stamping products (yes, even products on sale) qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! Plus, your order over $150 will still qualify for Host Dollars!!
- To make it even better, if your workshop or personal order is over $250, Stampin’ Up! will give you an EXTRA $25!!!
- Contact me to get a workshop scheduled! I would love for you to get the wonderful benefits of your friends’ enthusiasm for this great sale! NOW IS THE TIME to get together with your friends and have some crafting fun! Click on the catalog covers to the right or on my SALE button and see all of the great products! If you would rather have a catalog that you can hold in your hands, contact me and I will send you a catalog FREE. When you place an order and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, I will send you another product FREE!
- Secret Stamper Reward Program revealed!! Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order.
- For every $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn 1 SS Reward.
- Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the host rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- You still earn host rewards for product orders over $150.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and SS Rewards.
- Once you earn 10 SS Rewards, email me at [email protected] with your merchandise totals and the stamp set (must be less than $25. Host stamps are excluded) you would like to order.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your free stamp set of $25 or less (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- SS Rewards do not expire as long as I can verify your orders through Stampin’ Up! This program begins with orders placed after January 1, 2014.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE!
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,