It’s been such a busy week after returning from Leadership to lots of snow drama. My daughter had Monday off – definitely not complaining about that after being gone, but that brings lots of shoveling, and that brings back and neck issues and a much needed trip to the chiropractor (my new best friend). So, yes, I really miss Orlando!! LOL
I had been playing the week before Leadership and ended up making some cute little gift boxes, which I filled with some yummy chocolates! I made enough for “roomie” gifts – my sisters, Katy and Denise, and Bobbi, a fellow Pal. I also made them for my uplines, Mary and Lisa. They are fun and easy to make so I thought I would share just a few of them with you so that you can duplicate them, just in time for Valentine’s or any occasion you want!! So, which one do you like??
I used the Happy Hearts TIEF to dry emboss the the window sheets. This was really easy to do because the folder is just long enough so that you can put it through the Big Shot in BOTH directions. No more trimming them if you want to put it through lenghwise. The flowers were made, spritzed with alcohol, sponged on the tips and made into flowers. I really love how they turned out.
- It is Sale-A-Bration Time! What does that mean?
- For every $50 you spend – on ANY stamping products (yes, even products on sale) qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! Plus, your order over $150 will still qualify for Host Dollars!!
- To make it even better, if your workshop or personal order is over $250, Stampin’ Up! will give you an EXTRA $25!!!
- Contact me to get a workshop scheduled! I would love for you to get the wonderful benefits of your friends’ enthusiasm for this great sale! NOW IS THE TIME to get together with your friends and have some crafting fun! Click on the catalog covers to the right or on my SALE button and see all of the great products! If you would rather have a catalog that you can hold in your hands, contact me and I will send you a catalog FREE. When you place an order and qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, I will send you another product FREE!
- Secret Stamper Reward Program Revealed!! Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order.
- For every $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn 1 SS Reward.
- Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the host rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- You still earn host rewards for product orders over $150.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and SS Rewards.
- Once you earn 10 SS Rewards, email me at [email protected] with your merchandise totals and the stamp set (must be less than $25. Host stamps are excluded)you would like to order.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your free stamp set of $25 or less (please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- SS Rewards do not expire as long as I can verify your orders through Stampin’ Up! This program begins with orders placed after January 1, 2014.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscription SALE! PP is a great way to craft and the 3 month pre-paid subscription is only $54.85! That’s $5 off the regular price!! Exclusive, quality products with everything you need included in the kit! Give it a try! If you don’t like it, I will buy the kit from you. Details about the subscription are HERE. Ready to sign up for this no risk, fully flexible program? Join Now!
- Weekly Deals: Brand new Sale every week!! Check out the latest group of products on sale HERE!
- Click on the Stampin’ Store in the top menu or the SHOP button on the sidebar to see all of Stampin’ Up!’s latest and greatest promotions!
I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,