The Paper Players has a really wonderful challenge for you this week, hosted by Sandy, who came up with a great sketch!
This sketch is so versatile and I am definitely wanting Spring this week! We have had the coldest days ever recorded so the idea of playing with cheerful colors and papers was the best therapy for me! Painted Blooms (my latest SU obsession) with its wonderful artistic designs was out once again, this time with Wondrous Wreath and the Flower Frenzy Bigs die. The first time I played with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set, I knew that it would be great all year round. I decided to do something totally different with it by using it with Soft Sky and Pacific Point. What do you think? Crazy about You has practically every sentiment you need and is a must-have for your card-making.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath, Crazy about You
- Paper: Painted Blooms, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pacific Point
- SU Tools: Deco Label Framelits, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Fancy Fan TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Candy Dots
The design team made some fantastic projects to inspire you. You can use the links below to see their creations and then we would love to see what you do with the sketch. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
- Deadline will be Friday, February 27th at noon (PST)
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). You can do both of those right here on the right sidebar of my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,