Hello, Stampers! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! If you are coming from the Paper Players, you know that Anne Marie is hosting a fantastic color challenge this week, using Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Crumb Cake. This card started by using the Lotus Blossom stamp set, available till March 31st when Sale-A-Bration comes to an end. I can’t quite understand why I haven’t used it yet but I am absolutely hooked! It is beautiful and easy to stamp because of the nature of the photopolymer stamp sets. I hope you will look over all of the beautiful inspiration from the wonderfully talented design team and then play along!
- Ann Schach
- Anne Marie Hile
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Nance Leedy
- Sandy Mathis
- Karren Johnson
- Shannon Jaramillo
And here are the Paper Players’ Challenge Rules:
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than THREE challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
I also want to submit this card to the Card Concept, where my style would be closest to the Clean & Layered, right? I love this challenge blog and haven’t played with them in awhile, and will work on doing more with them in the future.
I think my card is pretty self-explanatory but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in a comment or send me an email. I do want to explain that the Lotus Blossom stamp set is a 3 step stamp. I used Crisp Cantaloupe for the first and second (each stamp is numbered) and then So Saffron for the third. The image looks like it is sitting in sunlight to me. I had reversed the colors as well and the flower was definitely pretty but I liked this one best. Of course, if you want a monochromatic flower, it looks beautiful but I just love combining different colors on flowers, don’t you?
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Lotus Blossom (SAB), Wetlands, Build a Bouquet
- Paper: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Window Frames Framelits, Starburst Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Woodgrain TIEF, Stylish Stripes TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Pearl Basic Jewels
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,