Hello Stampers! It’s a Retro Rubber card for you today, where the challenge is making tags. I really couldn’t wait to show you this card because the stamp set is truly a classic and will definitely keep a place in my retired collection. I love how it turned out! What makes it better this time is being able to use my Blendies with it. I am more than happy that the Blendies are here, but unfortunately they are not available right now. Can you get this look with other coloring methods? Absolutely! If you enjoy coloring with a blender or aqua pens, they are wonderful as well. I just love the control I have with the Blendies and am totally hooked. If you haven’t gotten them yet, they are definitely worth the wait. [Update: 3/10/15: Stampin’ Up! just announced that the Blendabilities products will be discontinued due to quality issues at the manufacturer’s. They hope to provide another alcohol marker line in the future.]
I hope you will see what the other Retro Rubber team made to inspire you, then play along. You have until Friday, March 13th.
- Use older stamps. We suggest stamps older than 1 year.
- Follow the challenge given for the time period.
- Post your creation to your blog or online gallery. If you use an online gallery, please use the Keyword RRBC09. Please turn off Word Verification.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by March 13th!
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Stamp Sets: On Gossamer Wings, Crazy about You
- Paper: Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Spring Flowers TIEF, Bitty Banner Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Blushing Bride 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Subtles Designer Buttons, Smoky Slate 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver Satin Ribbon, Tea Lace Doily
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,