Hello Stampers! Greetings from Myrtle Beach! We are having such a wonderful time here, enjoying the ocean and warm temps. This is my daughter’s last Spring Break as a high schooler. The thought really does make me want to cry but there will be plenty of time for that later (like September)!
Now I want to tell you how wonderful all of the entries were for our Die-Cut challenge! Lovely!! Just make sure that you don’t submit your card to more than three challenges or we must delete them and we HATE doing that!
Our wonderfully talented Joanne has such a beautiful color challenge for you all this week. My card was made while I was really supposed to be packing! Yikes! I got a little behind the 8 ball on my cards this week. I sure love these colors together and they are great for lots of different styles, which I am sure you have seen from the whole design team. Butterfly Basics is one of the those stamp sets that is a “go-to” when you have any type of card to be made. I love it!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics
- Paper: Naturals White, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
- Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
- SU Tools: Hexagon TIEF, Petite Butterfly Punch, Stampin’ Up! Distress Tool
- Finishing Touch: Strawberry Slush Baker’s Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Markers in Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, Vintage Designer Buttons
I hope you’ll stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at The Paper Players. We would love for you to join us before the challenge closes on Friday, April 17th at Noon (PDT).
- Ann Schach (on puppy leave)
- Anne Marie Hile
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Nance Leedy
- Sandy Mathis
- Debbie Mageed (you are here)
- Karren Johnson
- Shannon Jaramillo
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,