Hello Stampers! I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful holiday (if you are celebrating). We had such a great challenge last week! You all were so creative with the tic-tac-toe challenge! This week, the wonderfully talented Jaydee has a super fun challenge: die-cuts! There is no way that I can even make a card without my Big Shot anymore. I decided that I needed to use the mini-treat bag thinlits since it is such a great new tool with lots of really fun accessories!! I also received Cheerful Critters as a gift for attending the Leadership convention from Mary Fish. (One of the many perks being in the Stampin’ Pretty Pals!) This stamp set is so adorable and I just felt that it would be the perfect stamp to go with the treat bag. The DSP is Irresistibly Yours, which I daubered (very technical term!) with Crumb Cake, then cut a window with the Window Frames framelits. The leaves are from the Bouquet Bigz L Die and topped with flowers that were punched out with the Petite Petal Punch and was separated with the bone folder. Now, I want to show you what the inside tag looks like:
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Cheerful Critters, Celebrate Today
- Paper: Irresistibly Yours DSP, Gold Soiree DSP, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Ink: Memento Black
- SU Tools: Mini-Treat Bag Thinlits, Window Frames Framelits, Bouquet Bigz L Die, Petite Petals Punch, Banner Punch, Balloon Framelits, Stampin’ Up! Stapler
- Finishing Touch: Sweet Sadie Washi Tape, Baked Brown Sugar Baker’s Twine, Subtles Designer Buttons, Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon, Crumb Cake marker, Pistachio Pudding marker, Nude Blendabilities Pen
I hope you’ll stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at The Paper Players. We would love for you to join us before the challenge closes on Friday, April 10th at Noon (PDT).
The Paper Players Design Team
- Ann Schach (taking today off)
- Anne Marie Hile
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Nance Leedy
- Sandy Mathis
- Debbie Mageed (you are here)
- Karren Johnson
- Shannon Jaramillo
- Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,