Hello Stampers! Retro Rubber has a challenge for EVERYBODY – Anything Goes!! Just use your older stamp sets and link your blog back to us for the next two weeks. You can even enter multiple times so what’s not to love about this challenge! I know that it was so much fun making this card for you today. I always loved this stamp set, Summer Solstice, which I used to make the background. Isn’t it pretty? This card went together very quickly, with just a little bit of wait time for the ink to dry on the flowers punched out of SU filter paper after spritzing them with Strawberry Slush and alcohol. The flower doesn’t photograph well, looking much redder in the photograph than in person.
Until the new catalog comes out on June 2nd, retiring products will be listed separately so you can see easily if you need to order something before it is gone forever. You can then click on my SHOP button and order!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Summer Solstice (retired), Flower Patch, Label Love
- Paper: Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi
- SU Tools: Fancy Fan TIEF, Blossom Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Organza Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Regals Designer Buttons, Pearls Basic Jewels
- Retiring: Label Love Stamp Set, Strawberry Slush Cardstock and Ink, Fancy Fan TIEF, Blossom Punch, Artisan Label Punch
I hope you’ll stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog. We would love for you to join us before the challenge closes on Friday, May 8th.
I am also submitting this card to:
Seize the Birthday – using the toppings of making my background on a birthday card
Around the World – using the flowers in the beautiful photo as my inspiration. I have been following this challenge blog for a long time but haven’t had the opportunity to play along. I sure hope to continue in the future!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! And while you are at it, please sign up for email notifications (usually no more than 2-3 per week) and also “like” my Facebook page (I don’t flood your Newsfeed either). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,