Hello, Stampers! I have been working pretty hard this week and can’t wait to show you some of my projects. The one that I am showing today is my favorite and guess what?! There is no stamping involved! Pretty amazing, right? I really love the new Square Pillow Box Framelit and it will be a “must-have” on your holiday wish list.
- This card started out by punching out all of the shapes out of the Typeset DSP. I didn’t end up using all of them but I definitely used more than I had to.
- I inked the edges in Tip Top Taupe for each petal, then covered them well in Daffodil Delight and ended with Pumpkin Pie in random spots on each of the petals. The leaves were inked with Old Olive.
Would you like to see how to build the blossom? Watch this:
Doesn’t it look fun? I really loved making this flower and I know you will as well. This flower is beautiful for any season.
- The Square Pillow Box die is super easy and fun to make as well. For this box, I used English Garden DSP on the top, then used Old Olive cardstock for the bottom layer to make it sturdy.
- The Jute Ribbon was measured around and the ends cut into a banner. I used Tear & Tape Adhesive to lay it down. This tape is so easy to use!
- I then used a Gold Metallic Foil Doily as the base for the flower.
- The Expressions Natural Elements was a quick and easy sentiment. Doesn’t it go well with this Autumn gift box?
I have done lots of blog candy in the past and I hope that the winners really loved their goodies! This time I would like to offer you a FREE MYSTERY BOX that will be valued at the same amount of any order you place using this Host Code: KUT92BAP. The minimum qualifying order is $25 and for every online order you place by September 30th, you will receive Stampin’ Up! products worth the SAME amount and delivered right to your door. (Only USA mailing addresses please.) And don’t forget that you will also be qualifying for SS Rewards as well! This is my way of showing my appreciation for your support. I do appreciate each and every customer! There is no time like the Holidays to show you, so order now and get what you are needing for your holiday crafting!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop with Secret Stamper? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):