Hello, Stampers! Embellished Ornaments is such a beautiful stamp set! I am sure that you all will be using it for your holiday cards, right?! Well, I thought that we should try to find other occasions to use it so that we can get more out of it as well as our coordinating framelits. Nothing makes me happier than it use one of my tools in a new way!! So, my card today is utilizing the stamp and turning it into a vase! Here is my card:
It’s All in the Details
- This card started out with Soft Suede cardstock, then cut the background cardstock from Into the Woods DSP and Whisper White.
- The ornament stamp was inked in Cajun Craze, stamped, cut with the coordinating framelit, then the bottom was snipped off to make the vase shape.
- The background was cut with a framelit from Lil’ Inker Designs. The leaves from Crazy about You stamp set was stamped in Always Artichoke.
- The flower from Birthday Blossoms was stamped in So Saffron and punched with the Pansy Punch.
- The sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede from the Sheltering Tree stamp set, and the Banner Punch was used to flag the ends. (Tip: only insert the end of the paper strip into the punch to cut off the end.)
- So Saffron cardstock was used to make a banner.
- Finishing touches: Regal Candy Dots, Regal Designer Buttons and Metal Rimmed Pearls
HOST CODE GIVEAWAY
This offer is almost over so please order soon! I have done lots of blog candy in the past and I hope that the winners really loved their goodies! This time I would like to offer you a FREE MYSTERY BOX that will be valued at the same amount of any online order you place using this Host Code: KUT92BAP. The minimum qualifying order is $25 and for every online order you place by September 30th, you will receive Stampin’ Up! products worth the SAME amount and delivered right to your door. (Only USA mailing addresses please.) And don’t forget that you will also be qualifying for SS Rewards as well! This is my way of showing my appreciation for your support. I do appreciate each and every customer! There is no time like the Holidays to show you, so order now and get what you are needing for your holiday crafting!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop with Secret Stamper? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):