Hello, Stampers! Another fast week! I can’t keep up!! Plus no one told me how difficult it is to keep track of the days when your kids are gone. Yikes! I feel like I am losing my mind. Someone please tell me that it gets easier! Well, one thing that is easier now is finding time to make some cards! The house is staying clean! This is great!! I had time to look for some challenges to enter and found a couple that I want to do. So, here is my card:
It’s All in the Details
- This card started out by stamping the sun from Kinda Eclectic and then the tree from Sheltering Tree onto the perimeter of the background cardstock.
- The koala was stamped twice, once on the Whisper White and then again on Soft Suede, which was cut out with the Banner Framelits.
- The flower was also cut out and colored with Daffodil Delight, then fussy cut and popped up with a dimensional.
- The Soft Suede Koala was fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.
- A 1 1/2″ banner was cut, embossed with the Woodgrain TIEF and adhered underneath the larger banner and both were popped up with dimensionals onto the background cardstock.
- The Tip Top Taupe Ribbon was placed on the top and adhered down.
- The sentiment from Happy Happenings was stamped and cut with the Bitty Banner Framelit.
This card will be entered into the following challenges: The Card Concept has a super cute theme challenge using forest animals. My style is Classy. & Elegant. I will also enter it into Freshly Made Sketches, where they have a card sketch that I really love!
HOST CODE GIVEAWAY
I have done lots of blog candy in the past and I hope that the winners really loved their goodies! This time I would like to offer you a FREE MYSTERY BOX that will be valued at the same amount of any online order you place using this Host Code: KUT92BAP. The minimum qualifying order is $25 and for every online order you place bySeptember 30th, you will receive Stampin’ Up! products worth the SAME amount and delivered right to your door. (Only USA mailing addresses please.) And don’t forget that you will also be qualifying for SS Rewards as well! This is my way of showing my appreciation for your support. I do appreciate each and every customer! There is no time like the Holidays to show you, so order now and get what you are needing for your holiday crafting!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop with Secret Stamper? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):