Hello, Stampers! October started on the cool side. We have Fall all around us now. I do love it though because I enjoy the time playing in my craft room while drinking a nice hot tea or coffee. They just seem to go together, don’t you agree? There is no better inspiration for a Fall card than looking outside. Since I had The Sheltering Tree out recently, it was too easy to pick it up again for some more fun.
It’s All in the Details
- This card is a mix of some current as well as retired, umm-vintage, products. It started out with some Adventure Bound DSP that I love to use for nature-inspired cards.
- The tree was stamped, using Soft Suede and Cajun Craze, and Pear Pizzazz for the grass.
- The leftover DSP was cut into a banner, layered with some vintage Natural Trim Ribbon. A scallop Circle was punched with more Adventure Bound DSP with the Autumn stamp from Among the Branches stamped in Always Artichoke.
- Since this card is for my son, I am leaving more embellishments off to keep it nice and clean.
Now – I made one more card with this great stamp set (what took me so long to play with it??) so you get a “twofer” today! This is an easel card that will be displayed till it’s winter around here – hoping that it will be around a long while! It was a fast and easy card to put together, but still looks great!
It’s All in the Details
- The easel card was made with Chocolate Chip DSP cut at 5″x10″, scored at 5″ and 7.5″. Another 5″x5″ piece of cardstock was cut for the card front.
- Delightful Dijon cardstock was cut and layered onto Whisper White. The stamp was inked with Chocolate Chip and Delightful Dijon. The Grass is Mint Macaron.
- The Autumn sentiment from Among the Branches was stamped in Delightful Dijon and the ends trimmed to make a banner. It was then layered onto Delightful Dijon cardstock.
- The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip and cut with Lots of Labels framelit. It was then layered onto the Delightful Dijon cardstock with both ends cut with the ornate tag topper punch. The holes were covered with the Into the Woods Elements.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop with Secret Stamper? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):