Retro Rubber is 1 year old this month!! I so love being on this design team. What a great and super talented group of designers!! It truly is my favorite day of the week. I can’t wait for Tuesdays because I get to bring out some OLD favorites from my mountains of stampin’ stash and show them to you all. I hope you will play along with us and have fun with your older stamps! They only have to be a year old or more. We don’t care if they are retired or current. The sky’s the limit on how you can use them when you play with them with all new toys!
So, I used an old stamp that I just HAD to have – Frightening Feline. Don’t ask me why because I don’t celebrate Halloween but I do love cats! I believe it retired in 2012 but I don’t really keep track of those little details. Anyway, onto my card:
It’s All in the Details
- This card started with Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut in A2 dimensions.
- Black Glimmer paper was cut to 4″x5.25″
- Silver Glimmer paper was also cut to 4″x 5.25″ and then cut with the Lil’ Inkers Swirls Cover-Up Die. Pieces were removed and the negative was layered over the Black Glimmer paper with Tombow Glue.
- The stamp from Frightening Feline was covered with VersaMark and Black Ink then heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The image was then cut with the Oval Collections Framelit and another oval was cut with Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The “spooky” from Seasonal Frame Thinlits (Holiday Mini catalog) was used to cut both black and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then layered and adhered with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- The inside of the card was stamped with A Little Something, a new stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. There are lots of cute stamps in that set!
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Do you remember when you got them? Please tell us because we love to hear your stampin’ memories! Please join us before the challenge closes on Friday, October 23rd.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):