Hello, Stampers! Life is good – my kids are home for the weekend! I wanted to do this post last night but having my family together again was just too fun and I didn’t get this post done. I had a couple of challenges that inspired this card. Summer Silhouettes is a beautiful stamp set that doesn’t get the recognition that it truly deserves.
It’s All in the Details
- This card started by choosing the Bohemian DSP that works with the challenge colors: Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand
- Using my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I stamped the pretty background onto Very Vanilla CS
- The panel was stamped, layered onto Sahara Sand and the corners were rounded
- Using the Bird Builder Punch, 4 branches were punched in Always Artichoke then a Basic Metal Button, threaded with Blackberry Bliss Baker’s Twine (SAB) was placed on top
- The finishing touch was pearls placed on the flowers’ centers
I love a good color challenge and wanted to play along with the Pals Paper Arts this week. I saw the same colors in the color inspiration photo at Fusion Card Challenge and their card sketch was great!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop with Secret Stamper? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,