Life continues to be so busy even after my busy November is over! The Holidays are upon us now so I have made these Post-it Note Holders for all of my wonderful customers! They turned out pretty cute, don’t you think? I used Thankful Forest Friends, Lighthearted Leaves and Oh My Goodies. Of course, the fun part is using whatever you have so have go for it! Here is the inside:
It’s All in the Details
- This project starts with the Mossy Meadow cardstock card base cut to 4 1/2″ x 11″, and scored at 4 3/8″, 4 7/8″, 9 3/8″, 9 7/8″. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the flap’s corners.
- The sentiment was stamped then mounted onto a layer of cardstock and popped up to allow the flap to go under it. Then stamped and cut out flowers and leaves as a decorative touch.
- Front panel cardstock layer cut at 4″ x 4 1/8″ and DSP was cut at 3 3/4″, 3 7/8″.
- The calendar was mounted onto 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ cardstock.
- Post it note pad was simply adhered to the inside.
- UPDATE: here is the link to Taylored Expressions if you are interested in purchasing the mini-calendars: https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/supplies/calendars/2016-mini-tear-off-calendar-set-of-10.html
We will have more products on clearance for our Year-End Sale December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016! While supplies last, we’re offering discounts up to 60 percent on select products. Now is the time to scoop up some great deals for YOU! You can click HERE to see what great products are available but you need to HURRY because at these prices they will sell out FAST!
So, I hope you liked my card project today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):