Hello, Stampers! I have a fear of CAS (clean and simple) cards, but I am needing a card for a new baby. Balloon Celebration was the perfect stamp set for the job! This card was definitely fun to make but I still want to add more “stuff” to it. Oh, how I wish I enjoyed the white space! LOL
It’s All in the Details
- This card is A2 dimensions. Thick Whisper White cardstock is fantastic for your card base!
- Basic Black and Soft Sky cardstock were used for the layers.
- The balloon strings stamp was inked up and three were punched out and layered onto the image. I used the corner rounder on the corners.
- The sentiment was inked in black and the little dots were inked in Soft Sky. I am totally in love with those little dots – definitely using them again!
- The Finishing Touch is the cute little bow made with the White Jute Ribbon and attached to the balloon strings image with a glue dot.
BLOG CANDY WINNER
Well, I gave Wanda/CT 5 days to contact me but she hasn’t, even after sending her an email. So that means there is another random winner to the blog candy! And the winner is:
She said, “I think the most popular will be Balloon Celebration, with the matching balloon punch, it made the top of my list. Thanks for a chance to win your blog candy. Your card today is outstanding.”
Kay, you have 48 hours to send me your USA mailing address to [email protected]
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):