Hello, Stampers! Today is the birthday for Nancy, who is in my downline. I wanted to make her a card and I sent it so she would receive it today. But, guess what, I forgot to take a photo before I did! LOL Oh, well! I hope she likes it. So, when I discovered my forgetfulness, I tried to make another one. This card is a little different but uses the same SU products. The stamp set, Grateful Bunch, comes with a punch that makes card making so much easier. However, I used the larger bloom and fussy cut them out. With the straight lines, it didn’t take long at all.
It’s All in the Details
- The card started with Whisper White thick cardstock in A2 dimensions.
- A layer of Watermelon Wonder cardstock, Whisper White and In-Color Envelope DSP were cut and layered together.
- Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Ribbon was layered on top, secured to the back and adhered to the card base.
- The sentiment from Birthday Blooms was inked in Mint Macaron and cut with Lots of Labels Framelits. A layer of Mint Macaron was also cut and layered beneath the sentiment.
- Three flowers were inked in Watermelon Wonder and cut out. A bone folder was used to curl the petals up and then the ends curled back down for texture and dimension.
- Leaves from Reason for the Season (still available!) were stamped in Mint Macaron and punched with the Festive Flower Punch. The leaves were snipped in the middle and a gentle fold down the center of the leaf was made before gluing down with a glue dot. Then a Watermelon Wonder Blossom Accent was placed in the center of each flower.
- The “dear friend” sentiment was stamped in Watermelon Wonder, punch with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today!
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):