Hello, Stampers! I don’t know about your card stash but I can never find a good card for the men in my life. It does surprise me but they really do love receiving a handmade card! The new stamp set, Going Global, will be perfect for all of your masculine card needs. I will definitely be using it again when it comes closer to Valentine’s Day, birthdays and there will be lots of inking for Father’s Day, too.
It’s All in the Details
- This is an A2 card, made with 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Smoky Slate cardstock.
- It was layered with Whisper White cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″ and layered with the new DSP from Sale-A-Bration, Perfectly Artistic (cut at 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″). It is so pretty, has the pattern reminiscent of the old shaving cream technique, and it’s FREE. You will need to place an order of $50 by February 15th to order this one! I really liked how the pattern looked like water so thought it would work “perfectly” for this card.
- The White Jute ribbon was added, cutting one end to make a banner.
- The Globe Stamp was inked in Smoky Slate and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It was layered onto Smoky Slate cardstock punched with the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch and then layered onto 2 1/2″ Circle in Whisper White.
- The sentiment was stamped in Basic Gray Archival Ink and then made into a banner, using the Hexagon Punch.
- The other sentiment was stamped also using Basic Gray Archival Ink and punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- The Star Framelit from the Circle Card Thinlit was cut and placed onto the banner.
- The Finishing Touch is Smoky Slate 1/8″ Taffetta Ribbon tied onto the card with a simple knot.
- Below are links to the products used for today’s project.
I used the sketch from The Challenge to make this card. It was a very nice sketch to follow and I think you should play along, too!
The deadline to make a comment on my last post and be eligible for blog candy is tomorrow, January 8th, and the randomly picked winner of new catalog products will be announced on Sunday.
I have classes on my Events Calendar through April so check them out and sign up! If you can’t attend the classes, I will send you the materials and instructions. All classes are free when you place a small order so there is nothing to lose by signing up!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):