Hello, Stampers! It’s finally winter here in Michigan! I made this card in December but it was a record breaking month for high temps and couldn’t bring myself to show it to you. We have had a decent amount of snow in the past week, so I feel better about showing you a card of snowflakes. Flurry of Wishes and Acorny Thank You stamp sets were carried over from the Holiday catalog so get them out and enjoy them – no matter what your temperature is! There is no guarantee that they will be around for the next year, so if you want them, get them now!
It’s All in the Details
- It started with A2 dimensions of Pool Party cardstock. Layers were cut from Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.
- The Whisper White was randomly stamped with the snowflakes from Flurry of Wishes stamp set.
- The sentiment from Acorny Thank You stamp set was stamped in Lost Lagoon ink onto Pool Party cardstock, then cut into banners from the Banners Framelits.
- A small snowflake was stamped with Pool Party ink and punched with the Snow Flurry Punch for the banner.
- The Finishing Touch was using Iced Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones for the centers of the snowflakes. This card couldn’t be any easier!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):