Hello, Stampers! I hope you are all warm, safe and dry, especially if you are in or anywhere close to the blizzard that hit this weekend! It missed us entirely, in fact, we are a balmy 30 degrees here in Michigan! People are just wearing sweaters around here, because it feels so warm. LOL But I still spent the weekend in my craft room. I am having so much fun! I made this card, using my new favorite stamp set, Birthday Blooms. To switch it up a bit, the sentiment from What I Love was inked up.
When I am not stamping, I am rearranging, organizing and even purging some of my stash. I have a list of stamp sets that I am selling at very reasonable prices, so if you are interested, leave me a comment saying that you would like to receive it and I will send it to you. I want my followers to have an opportunity to get them before I have to list them on online selling sites. (You don’t have to put your email address in the comment because you will put it in a much more secure place when you comment.)
It’s All in the Details
- This card began by choosing the background DSP from the new Love Blossoms DSP stack. Whisper White is layered behind it and Crumb Cake is the card base.
- I put a strip of Whisper White down the side and layered Tip Top Taupe Dotted Ribbon over that.
- A Tea Lace Doily was crumpled up and then laid down in the center of the card.
- Now the FUN part: I stamped the focal image twice in Memento Black Ink. The first one was colored with the now retired Blendies alcohol pens. You can easily watercolor the image as well. I then colored the second image, but only the main flower, snipped out both images and popped the second image up with dimensionals.
- The sentiment from What I Love was inked in Crumb Cake and cut with the banner from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Framelits
- The Finishing Touch was just a trio of pearls in the center of the flower. This card was very easy to make, even with the coloring and fussy cutting. Give it a try!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today!
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):