Hello, Stampers! I have a quick card for you today! This card went together so easy, using Honeycomb Happiness and Perfect Pairings. Both of these are FREE stamp sets with qualifying orders. Perfect Pairings has some great sentiments that you can use all year long and Honeycomb Happiness will make any card so much fun to make and receive!
It’s All in the Details
- The card base is an A2 measuring 11″x4 1/4″ in Mint Macaron.
- I had cut the Birthday Bouquet DSP to fit onto the Watermelon Wonder layer but at the last minute decided to change it up a little and make them more eye-catching. Watermelon 1″Stitched Satin Ribbon was secured across the middle and adhered to the back of the layers.
- The ice cream stamp was inked up in Soft Suede, then colored with Mint Macaron marker. It was fussy cut, popped up on dimensionals and a honeycomb placed on top. How easy is that!
- The sentiment from Perfect Pairings was inked in Soft Suede onto Whisper White then the Lots of Labels framelits was used to cut it out along with another layer of Mint Macaron. It too was popped up on dimensionals.
- The Finishing Touch was a Whisper White Designer Button threaded with Baker’s Twine. Before tying the knot, I threaded two of the spoons from the Have a Cuppa Embellishments. More Baker’s Twine, separated into individual strands, and a small piece of Silver Sequin Trim were glued down then the button placed on top.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,