Hello, Stampers! I hope you had a chance to see the gallery of wonderful cards from the last challenge and congratulations to the winners! It’s time to go to the next challenge and our color challenge is perfect for this time of year. It is perfect for Valentine’s Day which is right around the corner. I have done what few Valentine cards I need for this year but I am now in our anniversary season. I made this card with Snuggles & Smooches, which was a promotional stamp set that Stampin’ Up! introduced back in 2014. I have seen some really cute cards done with it but it hadn’t seen much ink from me at all. Yikes! It was time to change that.
It’s All in the Details
- Thick Whisper White cardstock was used to make the A2 card base.
- I used Pink Pirouette cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot in the Happy Heart TIEF and layered it onto Real Red.
- Whisper White cardstock, cut at 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4,” was stamped with Real Red and Pink Pirouette ink with the smaller flower stamp. Then, Real Red cardstock was used to layer underneath. The Whisper White Organza Ribbon was wrapped around the cardstock before it was adhered to the card base. More Organza Ribbon (6″) was tied around the ribbon and a small piece of Silver Sequin Trim was glued underneath.
- The larger flower stamp was inked in Real Red and fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals.
- The heart stamp was inked in Real Red. I used my discontinued Blendies in Pink Pirouette to color then punched it out with the Sweetheart Punch. It was adhered to the card with dimensionals.
- The adorable sentiment from the Label Card Thinlits Die set was run through the Big Shot twice using Real Red and the heart was snipped out of the second one. It was popped up with a dimensional and then lightly covered with Wink of Stella.
- The Finished Touch was adding Designer Buttons in Real Red and Basic Black and topped with a pearl.
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Do you remember when you got them? Please tell us because we love to hear your stampin’ memories! Please join us before the challenge closes on Friday, February 12th.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):