Hello, Stampers! Have time for A Nice Cuppa Tea? I love this stamp set and there’s just no way I can say it without hearing my mom. Oh, the memories! Between the china cups that were only for hot tea when I was growing up and my husband and children finding every tea shop wherever we go on vacation, I knew that this one had to be mine! And the framelits just make it twice as nice!! I wanted to combine it with the Love Blossoms DSP and Embellishment Kit to get that look of an old English Tea Room.
It’s All in the Details
- The card started out with Mint Macaron cardstock in A2 dimensions.
- The DSP was cut and layered onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim and Whisper White Satin Ribbon were wrapped around the DSP layer and all were secured to the card base.
- I used the heart from the Embellishment Kit but decided to turn it to the white side instead of the gold foil.
- The cute cup was cut twice, once in the Mint Macaron floral pattern from the 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack (this item was accidentally left out of the list below) and again in Mint Macaron cardstock so I could cut off the handle.
- I cut a small length of white baker’s twine and adhered it to the back, The cute little label was stamped and fussy cut, then the interior was colored with the Blushing Bride marker. I threaded the “must-have” little tea pot onto the baker’s twine, then popped everything up with dimensionals.
- The Blushing Bride satin ribbon is absolutely gorgeous – might be buying more kits just for this! Once the bow was made and glued down, the Finishing Touch was the little enamel dots from the kit onto the heart and ribbon.
- Here is a photo of the inside of the card.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):