Hello, Stampers! Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you (who wish to celebrate)! I have been so ill this week that my craft room has been very quiet. Then for the last two days I have been so busy that I couldn’t sneak down to play even for a minute. Boy, how I hate it when that happens! So, I finally found a quick minute to make a fun CAS card that anyone would like but the SAB stamp set, Sky is the Limit, is a wonderful one for the guys in our lives! I have had it for a month and really needed to ink it up! This stamp set is only available till tomorrow, February 15th, when you place a qualifying order. If you don’t have it yet, NOW is the time.
It’s All in the Details
- The card base is Lost Lagoon cardstock, cut in A2 dimensions
- I decided to try the Sunburst Thinlits Die that is new in the Occasions Catalog. Anyone who had tried making a sunburst card without this die will definitely want one! So much easier!!! I cut the Calypso Coral and Whisper White with the Sunburst die and made the Calypso Coral one just 1/4″ shorter so that they didn’t exactly overlap.
- The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive then punched out with the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Then Old Olive cardstock was punched with the 2 1/2″ Circle punch and layered together.
- The airplane stamp was stamped in Basic Gray ink and then fussy cut.
- The finishing touch was three clouds punched out using the Tree Builder Punch.
I made this card with the Pals Paper Arts color challenge in mind. What a great color combination! I really love what the design team put together.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop online with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Just click my Shop button to go straight to my 24/7 Online Store. Below are the products used for today’s project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):