Hello, Stampers! Is anyone else ready for Spring already? I am not complaining – really! We have had the mildest winter since we moved to Michigan 12 years ago. We are over 2 feet under the average snow fall for the season. So, like I said, I am not complaining. Holiday Home, the retired stamp set with coordinating framelits that was released in the Holiday Catalog in 2014, did come in handy for a winter-themed card though, because we had a close family friend just move into their new house and I thought a card with a house-warming gift would be a nice gesture.
It’s All in the Details
- This card started with my favorite color combination of Pool Party, as the card base, and Lost Lagoon.
- All three houses from Holiday Home were stamped in Memento Black ink, then colored with the blender pen in Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive and So Saffron ink (with some tiny areas done with the coordinating markers). Once they were completed, they were cut out with their coordinating framelits.
- The sentiment from Bloomin’ Marvelous was stamped with Tip Top Taupe onto the Lost Lagoon cardstock, cut with a circle framelit (non-SU used here but any will work), run through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling TIEF, then the Chalk Marker was used to color the little snowflakes. The Lost Lagoon cardstock was layered on top of vellum paper from the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack.
- The Finishing Touch was using the wooden snowflake elements.
- The inside sentiment was perfect and found in Happy Notes stamp set.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Then, stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog. We would love for you to join us before the challenge closes on Friday, February 26th.
Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin’ Products to make this card (click to purchase):