Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring and Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Here is a project that I have had in my head for a while. Instead of a card in a box, I wanted to try the same concept using the berry basket. I decided that there was no better time to try my hand at it than now with the great “Spring Has Sprung” blog hop. The berry basket was cut from the Corrugated Paper. I lined the basket with Crushed Curry Cotton Paper, then cut Pear Pizzazz cardstock with Fringe Scissors, attaching it to the paper. Once all was secured, I started stamping, cutting flowers from Flower Patch with the coordinating Flower Fair framelits until the basket was reasonably full. I found some Seam Binding Ribbon that I tied into a bow and it was done!
If you would like to make a card to go with it, I made this, using the same coordinating bundle for this card. Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight colors were used – a wonderful combination! The banner was textured with the Lovely Lace TIEF, then a bow and bling added. It didn’t take much time at all so I hope you will give these projects a try! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Final Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ← YOU ARE HERE
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithBecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- PAMELA Sadler at Stampin pink rose
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations