Hello, Stampers! It was time that I had some fun with the cutest little chick I have ever seen! This little cutie caught my attention the very first time that I saw the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Honeycomb Happiness. The whole set is wonderful but that little chickie stole my heart!! I had so much fun making this card! Honeycomb Happiness is a stamp set that is only going to be available till March 31 and you will definitely want to place a qualifying order to add it to your stash.
It’s All in the Details
- This A2 card started by choosing the Bohemian DSP, choosing Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey as the accent colors. These are two of the In Color Collection colors retiring at the end of May. I am already stocked up on them and advise you to do the same. The closer we get to the end of the year, the more you will run the risk of not getting them!
- A scrap of Hello Honey was run through the Honeycomb TIEF, then popped up on dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla cardstock was cut with the Lots of Labels framelits and taped down (note that only the right-hand side needs dimensionals).
- The chick stamp was stamped twice on Very Vanilla cardstock with Memento Black ink. The image was colored with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities pens. The beak and feet were colored with Pumpkin Pie marker. The image was then fussy cut out and popped up with dimensionals. Blackberry Bliss ink was used to sponge the edges then it was popped up with dimensionals.
- The sentiment stamp was stamped in Blackberry Bliss then punched with the Washi punch. Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey cardstock were also punched and all adhered onto the Lots of Labels cardstock with dimensionals.
- The Finishing Touch was a Blackberry Bliss button threaded with Blackberry Bliss baker’s twine was glued down to the top of the Lots of Labels cardstock.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,