Hello, Stampers! We have had a fast week again, so I have a really fast post for you today. I’m sure you all are having so much going on as well. Perfect Pairings has been a great go-to sentiment stamp set for me and I will be using it for years to come! Don’t you love the pretty script font on this sentiment? The flower stamp is from Bloom for You and the beautiful fern leaf from Butterfly Basics is wonderful!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics, Bloom for You, Perfect Pairings (SAB: available till March 31)
- Paper: It’s My Party DSP, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Vellum
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay
- Tools: Bold Butterfly Thinlits, Butterflies Thinlits, Fun Flower Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Banners Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Wink of Stella, Tea Lace Doilies, Neutral Designer Button, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Wisteria Wonder Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Do you remember when you got them? Please tell us because we love hearing your stampin’ memories! Please join us before the challenge closes on Friday, March 25th.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,