Hello, Stampers! It’s time for another challenge using our much-loved older stamps! Are you ready? First of all, I hope you all got a chance to see the beautiful submissions for the last challenge – they were fantastic! Congrats to the Fab Five! Now, on to today’s card – the theme of which is April Showers. (My challenge should have been April Snow Showers though, since we had a solid week of it up till Sunday night!) I found Million-Dollar Moments (it was a Host stamp in the Occasions back in 2013) in my stash! When I saw the stamp with the flowers, I knew that was going to be on my card somehow or another. Then I went through the sentiment stamps I had and found Feel Goods (it also debuted in the 2013 Occasions Catalog but was carried over and is still available in the annual catalog). It was the perfect one to go with the card I had in my head. I hope you get the meaning of my card – explaining it will be difficult – but I have someone who tirelessly helps those in need and this card will be perfect to give her.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Feel Goods, Million-Dollar Moments (retired)
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Hello Honey, Crushed Curry
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist
- Cool Tools: Rectangle Stitched Mats (non-SU), Tree Builder Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Deco Labels Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (OC), Basic Pearls, Subtles Designer Buttons
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win the title of Fab Five. The challenge closes on Friday, April 22nd.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No backlinking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. And don’t forget to look at the new Weekly Deals! Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,