Hello, Stampers! I hope you aren’t sick of me using Best Thoughts yet, because it is a beautiful stamp set and about to retire. Sometimes I wish the Host stamp sets could carry over, don’t you? Pairing that with the beautiful font from Birthday Blossoms was absolutely perfect, don’t you think? Anyway, this is an easel card that I made for my wonderful sister and upline, Katy McGloin. (You can see her amazing cards HERE) Katy was the one who got me totally addicted to this fantastic hobby and absolutely made me join SU as a demonstrator. (Katy, have I told you lately how much I appreciate that?!) Making cards for someone as talented as Katy can be very daunting, but those cards have been the ones that have really stretched me as a stamper. For that reason, I try to do fun fold cards for her. I really enjoy making easel cards and they are very easy to make! Never made one before?? Here is a great tutorial from Splitcoaststampers to follow. I do have to ‘fess up – the Sister sentiment is from Close to My Heart. My new friend, Joani, is a consultant with them and when I saw it, I knew that Katy would love that on her card!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Best Thoughts (retiring Host stamp), Birthday Blossoms, Bloomin’ Love (Inside)
- Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe
- Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Decorative Dots TIEF (Retiring), Curvy Corner Trio Punch (Retiring), Circle Collections Framelits (retiring), Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Banner Triple Punch
- Inside: Large Oval Punch (retiring), Scallop Oval Punch (retiring), Aqua Painter
- Finishing Touch: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim (retiring), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon (Retiring), Silver Sequin Trim, Iced Rhinestones (Retiring), Basic Rhinestones
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products? Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,