Hello, Stampin’ friends! I feel so sad that I just discovered Timeless Elegance DSP! It was bound to be a favorite of mine (why else would I have so much of it?) yet I don’t think it was ever cut until this past weekend (yes, I am admitting to being a paper hoarder). After going through the Retiring List and feeling a little sick to my stomach after seeing how many wonderful products were going away forever, this DSP leapt into my hands and was being cut for a card before I even realized what happened! As I was looking at it, my Blendie pens caught my eye – “what if I color a flower or two?” I wondered. So I brought out the Soft Sky and Pink Pirouette light Blendie pens, and enjoyed bringing out the beautiful flowers from that DSP!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Trust God (retiring)
- Paper: Timeless Elegance (retiring), Soft Sky, Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Black
- Cool Tools: Soft Sky Blendabilities pens (discontinued), Ovals Collection Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Venetian Crochet Trim (retiring), Basic Black 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (retiring), Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon (retired), Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (retired), Basic Pearls
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: What I Love (‘016 SAB)
- Paper: Timeless Elegance (retiring), Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Black, Pink Pirouette
- Cool Tools: Pink Pirouette Blendabilities pens (discontinued), Label Card Thinlits (retired)
- Finishing Touch: Venetian Crochet Trim (retiring), Basic Rhinestones, blushing Bride Sequin Trim
So, I hope you liked my cards today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle?Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. I welcome hobby stampers!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HEREto see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,