We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are based on “B“ themes such as Birthday, Bride or Baby. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Hello, my Stampin’ friends! This is a fun card that I made for my daughter’s upcoming birthday. She will be 19 years old, and being the youngest of all of my children, I wanted to really make a bright and cheery card for the last of her teenage years. Wow! Where did they all go?? I had such a fun time playing with lots of new stamp sets and their coordinating framelits to make this card. I don’t believe that any of them outshine the others – you simply have to get them all because you will absolutely love them all! I barely know the names of all of these incredible products since they just arrived on my doorstep last Wednesday.
- This card started out with me wanting to play with the Detailed Floral framelits, so I did that panel after cutting the Z fold cardbase and layering it with the new Affectionately Yours DSP.
- The back panel was next, using the Beautiful Banners stamp set, and cutting it out with the Banners framelits.
- A very simple flower was then stamped from Falling Flowers stamp set and cut out with the coordinating framelit. I had two leaves that were already cut out from Rose Garden Thinlits and they matched perfectly so used them to fill up some space.
- The celebrate sentiment was stamped, from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set, after stamping the banner and cut out with the coordinating punch. Flowers were cut from the new May Flowers Thinlits.
- After the card was assembled, my favorite bling, Rhinestones, were added. The back of card (you can’t have a blank surface with a fun fold card!) is where we will sign it and I even made a little pocket for a gift card. What teenager doesn’t love those?!? Here’s more photos:
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Banners, Falling Flowers, Thoughtful Banners, Birthday Blossoms
- Paper: Affectionately Yours DSP, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush
- Ink: Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder
- SU Tools: Detailed Floral Thinlits, May Flowers Thinlits, Duet Banner Punch, Banners Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Petal Burst TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Basic Rhinestones, 2015-1017 In Color Doilies
I appreciate your visit to my blog today. If you liked my project, I would love hearing from you! Looking forward to seeing you back here soon!
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper <<<< You are HERE
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore