Hello, my Stampin’ friends! It’s June so you know what that means – Yep, it’s wedding season! The moment I saw the Floral Boutique Suite (Bundle on page 77 of the Annual Catalog), I knew how much fun it was going to be playing with it! Oh, how I love this bundle!! Don’t have it yet?? Well, I wanted to show you one good reason to buy it right now!
This card started out with a gate fold cardbase. I trimmed each end with the edgelit that comes with the Detailed Floral Thinlit. Then, two each of both thinlits for each side of the “gate”. One end didn’t quite make it all the way, so I added the ribbon. (Note to self: score after adhering the thinlit!) The butterflies were cut and adhered together. A very short piece of ribbon was sliced in half to make the antennae and the enamel shapes were the finishing touch.
The sentiment was added to assist in keeping the gate fold closed but I love the inside of the card so I hope my friend’s daughter will keep it open! Which one do you like better – open or closed?
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Floral Phrases
- Paper: Playful Palette DSP Stack, Basic Black
- Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Tuxedo Black
- SU Tools: Detailed Floral Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Layered Oval Thinlits
- Finishing Touch: 2016-1018 In Color Enamel Shapes, Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) getan additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community under Mary Fish where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. I welcome hobby stampers!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HEREto see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,