Hello, Stampin’ friends! We had the best time looking at all of your beautiful floral cards with the last challenge! Oh my, you all just outdid yourselves! Have you seen them?! You really need to take a gander! Well, now with that challenge over, we have a sketch challenge for you that will really get your creative juices going! I promise you that this sketch is so versatile you will use it again and again. My card was made with two retired stamp sets, Bordering on Romance from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog and Polka-Dot Pieces which was in the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog. They really look nice together, don’t you think? And, of course, with the new catalog just coming out last week, I absolutely HAD to use some new products! The Swirly Scribbles Thinlits were absolutely perfect for the sketch!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Polka-Dot Pieces, Bordering on Romance
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Tempting Turquoise
- Cool Tools: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Bird Builder Punch, Tempting Turquoise Marker, Peekaboo Peach Marker, Emerald Envy Marker
- Finishing Touch: Basic Pearls
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, June 17th.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are great for the challenge – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you and on a sad or overwhelming day, I read them over and over! LOL but really, they make me happy and keep me blogging!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. I welcome hobby stampers!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,