Hello, my Stampin’ friends! How was your holiday weekend? Ours was great! The weather here in Michigan has been the best! I love Michigan summers! No matter what you are looking for, you will get it, just not two days in a row! That’s truly is what I love about it though. There is something for everybody! It was difficult to find a minute in my craft room but once I did, it was really fun making this card. The challenge this week is to use eyelets or brads. They don’t have to be “retro” though, just the stamp set you use needs to be more than a year old. I found these cute brads and immediately pulled out my Cupcake Party stamp set, a stamp set that was introduced in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog and just retired. I have used it before and really like it! The fact that it has a coordinating punch really adds to the possibilities. You know me, I just can’t resist coordinating products!! The sentiment is from Sky is the Limit. The font is just gorgeous and I think it goes really well with this card.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Cupcake Party, Sky is the Limit
- Paper: Pop of Pink Specialty DSP, Pool Party CS, Soft Suede CS
- Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Real Red
- Cool Tools: Cupcake Builder Punch, Festive TIEF
- Finishing Touch: 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, Gold Metallic Thread, Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads
Stampin’ Up! Product List (click the product to purchase on-line!)
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, July 15th.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No backlinking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,