Hello, my Stamper friends! Have you had a chance to play with Bella & Friends or Pretty Kitty yet? These two stamp sets were exactly what I have been waiting for since I joined Stampin’ Up! five years ago. I LOVE them! This card was the first card I made after returning from our wonderful vacation. It came about from all of the various scraps from my last Retro Rubber card – do you see the similarities?
I had leftover balloons and scrap DSP still on my craft table. Even the large circle negative from a previous project was a scrap. (This is a non-SU framelit but any SU would work great!) So immediately the idea of making a shaker card came to mind. It’s not a technique that I have much experience with but they are lots of fun to make. The large sentiment from Scenic Sayings was perfect for the shaker card, stamped with Stazon and allowed to dry. To keep the sequins in place, the new foam adhesive strips worked fantastically. This card came together in no time at all, jet lag and all!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS – Bella & Friends
- Stamp Sets: Bella & Friends, Pretty Kitty, Scenic Sayings
- Paper: Pop of Pink DSP, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Black, Black Stazon
- SU Tools: Circle Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Melon Mambo Marker, Melon Mambo Blendabilities Pens
- Finishing Touch: Metallic Sequin Assortment
Stampin’ Up! Products (click to shop my online store)
- BONUS DAYS is almost over! For every $50 you spend through July 31, you will get a coupon for $5 for any order you make in the month of August. Please let me know if I can help you or go to my online store to take advantage of this GREAT savings! All sales goes towards my SS Rewards!!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle?Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle)get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,