Hello, my Stampin’ Friends! Fairy Celebration was on my very first order from the new Annual Catalog! I just had to have it, but wasn’t able to play with it till just yesterday. The fairy cards I had seen on Pinterest made me really want to do one. It’s not really my style but hopefully you think I did alright. I can’t wait to play with the rest of the set! The fairy was stamped twice so I could pop up the wings, using the Bitty Butterfly Punch. The wings were watercolored with Blushing Bride and then a few spots of Sweet Sugarplum. The great sketch I used for inspiration was made by the very talented LeAnne at The Paper Players and I wanted to turn it on its side. I hope you will go and see what the wonderful design team made and play along as well!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Fairy Celebration, Jar of Love
- Paper: Blooms & Bliss DSP, Sweet Sugarplum CS, Vellum CS
- Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Black Stazon
- SU Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen
- Finishing Touch: Subtles Enamel Shapes, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker’s Twine
- BONUS DAYS is almost over! For every $50 you spend through July 31, you will get a coupon for $5 for any order you make in the month of August. Please let me know if I can help you or go to my online store to take advantage of this GREAT savings! All sales goes towards my SS Rewards!!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle?Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,