Hello, my Stampin’ friends! It’s time for the next challenge and everyone needs to jump into this one! It’s an Anything Goes with a summer theme! Since we are smack dab in the middle of summer right now, you should find this one incredibly fast and easy. My card was inspired by the theme photo. I used Cycle Celebration from the 2013 Annual Catalog. I had used a couple of the other stamps in the set but had never inked up the bike. I also wanted to use Sprinkles of Life, which was the Ronald McDonald stamp set in the 2015 Annual Catalog. It is still available in the current catalog. I love that it coordinated with the Tree Builder Punch, which I fell in love with at first sight but haven’t used nearly enough.
- Stamp Sets: Cycle Celebration, Sprinkles of Life
- Paper: Pop of Pink Specialty DSP, Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS
- Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush,
- Cool Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch
- Finishing Touch: Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine, Baker’s Twine Combo Pack, Brights Candy Dots
My Stampin’ Up! Supply List (Click to purchase from my online store)
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, July 29th.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are great to use – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No backlinking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Link back to the blog using the InLinkz by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle?Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,