Hello, my Stampin’ friends! After my wonderful trip to Italy, I immediately ordered the Tuscan Vineyard stamp set to make a thank you card for our group tour manager, Christopher. He was phenomenal, keeping us informed, safe and entertained – all at the same time! This stamp set was perfect to use for the occasion and am so glad I bought it. I wasn’t sure how best to use it though. Should I stamp it only or stamp and color?? It was a hard decision so you know what I did? BOTH!
For the first card, the cardbase is Always Artichoke, then a layer of Soft Suede. The adorable cork stamp was inked up and stamped onto Very Vanilla then embossed in the Woodgrain TIEF. The olive branch was inked in Always Artichoke and fussy cut. Next, I stamped the focal image in Soft Suede ink and ran it through the Big Shot with a Layering Oval. Always Artichoke cardstock was used to cut out the scallop layer. Finally, the banner was stamped and cut out with the new Duet Banner Punch and a small linen bow was added for the finishing touch.
For the second card, I picked out a few different colors: Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow. Layers were done, running the Cajun Craze through a non-SU TIEF. Then, the focal image was stamped, using Archival Black ink then colored with Blendabilities Pens. The oval framelit was used once again and then the retired Window Frame Framelit was used to cut the Very Vanilla layer. I used the Banner Triple Punch to make a banner, after which it was embossed using the Pretty Print TIEF, and a light layer of Always Artichoke was inked over the raised words. The “hello” thinlit cut out from the Hello You Thinlits, was adhered with the indispensable fine tip glue pen. Finally, a Designer button was threaded with Linen and glued down with Tombow glue.
Tuscan Vineyard Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Tuscan Vineyard, Thoughtful Banners
- Paper: #1: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Archival Black
- Cool Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, Woodgrain TIEF, Banner Triple Punch, Hello You Thinlits, Window Frame Framelits, Pretty Print TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Linen Thread, Regals Designer Button
Stampin Up! Product List (click to shop my Online Store)
So, I hope you liked my cards today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment. I would love hearing which card you like better.
- Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available for only a limited time (Order through August 31st)! This bundle is so versatile! I know you will use it for years to come. Click here to purchase.
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Debbie@SecretStamper.com any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,