Hello, my Stampin’ friends!
I was making a card for my son and when I saw this DSP (the top portion of above card), it reminded me of the Artistically Asian stamp set. It’s pretty close, don’t you think? So, after I finished his card (I used non-SU stamps so I won’t be doing a blog post on it but it’s really cute!), I started making this one. I have always loved Asian style decor and had quite a bit of it many, many years ago. It’s best when left very clean and simple, hence my card isn’t full of embellishments.
In case you are interested, I did some investigation of the Japanese words on the stamp set. The one that I used means “friendship” and the other one means “faith”. They go perfectly with the sentiments, so don’t be afraid to use them!
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS – ARTISTICALLY ASIAN
- Stamp Sets: Artistically Asian
- Paper: Floral Boutique DSP, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- SU Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer
- Finishing Touch: Regals Enamel Shapes, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)
Stampin’ Up! Supply List (Click to purchase from my Online Store)
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO!! Deadline to sign up and get the second month FREE is October 10th. Learn more HERE. Sign up HERE
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,