Hello, my Stampin’ friends! It’s now time for another challenge over at Retro Rubber. I hope you enjoyed the last “Anything Goes Summer” theme. We now have a color challenges for you where you pick a Lime Green, Aqua Blue and any neutral for your card. The Circle of Spring stamp set (bought when it came out in the 2015 Annual Catalog) practically leapt into my hands when I was choosing what to use. I’m not quite sure but I have long since stopped trying to figure out why I choose the stamps I will use. Anyhoo, I “versamarked” then inked the wreath with Cucumber Crush and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The image was watercolored with a blender pen with Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake. I really like how it turned out!
The banner was made with the brand new stamp set bundle – Banners for You stamp set and the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits. Tempting Turquoise ink was stamped onto Cucumber Crush cardstock. Then the bow was stamped and cut out. The inside of the bow was colored with the Tempting Turquoise marker and a White Perfect Accent was placed in the center.
After placing the wreath on the Crumb Cake background that had been embossed with the Brick Wall TIEF and sponged with Sahara Sand ink, I thought something else at the bottom was needed, so I pulled out another coordinating bundle, Flower Patch stamp set (from the 2014 Annual Catalog) and Flower Fair Framelits, to fill it in. The Finishing Touch was adding Wink of Stella to the banner and the bow! So pretty!!
THE CIRCLE OF SPRING DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Banners for You, Flower Patch, Circle of Spring
- Paper: Cucumber Crush CS, Crumb Cake CS, Whisper White
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Versa Mark
- Cool Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Flower Fair Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Brick Wall TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Wink of Stella, Clear Embossing Powder, White Perfect Accents, Basic Pearl Jewels
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, August 12th.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No backlinking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle?Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies List (click to purchase from my online store)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,