Hello, my Stampin’ friends!
There is nothing more fun than to play with new crafting products! I am sure you agree with me. I have now started ordering the gorgeous new products from the new Holiday Catalog! Well, it is August and I just can’t get myself to create anything for the holidays just yet, so I decided to play with the incredible Paisleys & Posies stamp set and framelits bundle. OMGosh, I absolutely love it! This card was so much fun to make and the new coordinating designer series paper, Petals & Paisleys, is one I have already ordered more of (confessions of a paper hoarder!). There is so much you can do with this product suite that you will certainly be using it for years to come. I can even see a cornucopia being made with the framelits! What will you do with those wonderful shapes??
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS – PAISLEYS & POSIES
- Stamp Sets: Paisleys & Posies, Basket of Wishes
- Paper: Petals & Paisleys DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Cool Tools: Paisley Framelits, Layering Square Framelits, Duet Banner Punch
- Finishing Touch: Basic Pearls, Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes
In case you are curious how to make the middle square design, I ran this flower leaf through the Big Shot four times and then laid them down overlapping as necessary. Once I was happy with the design, I used Tombow glue to adhere them, then layered a small scallop square on top with glue. The small circle was stamped and cut out with a framelit from the Paisley Framelits, distressed with some Rich Razzleberry ink and popped up on a dimensional.
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO!! Deadline to sign up and get the second month FREE is October 10th. Learn more HERE. Sign up HERE
- Ready to shop?I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me and get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!). Hobby stampers will love the guaranteed discount on ALL products!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,
Stampin Up! Supply List (click to purchase from my Online Store)