It’s a Celebration!
My group, Sisterly Stampers, has lots of fun together and this month we did a “chopped” challenge. Katy (my wonderful sister and upline) and I sent our group members the same three ingredients and everyone used them to make their own creation. FUN!!
I hope you like my card! It came together very quickly after choosing the sketch from the Paper Players this week. After knowing the layout, I heat embossed the flower from Remarkable You in Night of Navy and VersaMark ink and Clear Embossing Powder. The image was then colored with Copic Markers (still don’t have a great supply of them!), cut and popped up with dimensionals. The rest of the card is pretty obvious so let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them for you.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS WITH IT’S A CELEBRATION
- Stamp Sets: It’s a Celebration, Remarkable You
- Paper: Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink: Mint Macaron, VersaMark, Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim
- Cool Tools: Banners Framelits, Confetti TIEF
- Copic Markers: G12, RV 14, RV69
- Finishing Touch: 2015-2017 In Color Doilies, Mint Macaron 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Enamel Shapes (Brights, Regals), Clear Embossing Powder
And here are the rest of the Challenge Cards! For those with blogs or public galleries, please go and give them a visit!!
I think everyone did a great job, don’t you?! Did you figure out the “chopped” ingredients? Leave me a comment with your guess! For everyone who answers correctly, I will send you a gift! Are you interested in playing in our next “Chopped” Challenge? Let me know and we will send you the ingredients to play along. If you upload a good quality photo to my Secret Stamper Facebook page, I will include you to my blog post gallery!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know What’s New with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu!! Until next time,