Halloween is just a couple of short weeks away, so are you ready?? The Retro Rubber challenge will help you start the process before it’s too late. Just make a Halloween inspired project using at least one stamp that is over a year old and you will start the ball rolling AND have lots of fun at the same time. I used three different stamp sets for this card. The first one is Jack of All Trades, one of the very first Halloween stamp sets I had, which came out in the 2011-2012 SU Annual Catalog. I bought it and then promptly put it on my shelf and it never got used even once. I just mounted the stamps to use it – crazy!! It’s so cute! The sentiment is from the Tags 4 You stamp set, which debuted in the 2013 Holiday Catalog. It has a coordinating punch so I can’t get rid of it! The last stamp isn’t on the front of the card. Spooky Fun just came out in the 2016 Holiday Catalog and has fun framelits to go with it. I used the coordinating framelits on the front and a few of the stamps on the inside of the card.
IT’S ALL IN THE SPOOKY FUN DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Spooky Fun, Tags 4 You, Jack of All Trades
- Paper: Halloween Night Specialty DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
- Cool Tools: Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Label Bracket Punch, Woodland TIEF
- Finishing Touch: Linen Thread
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, October 21st.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible to be one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted to more than 10 total.
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know What’s New with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu above!! Until next time,