Hello, my Stampin’ friends!
It’s World Card-Making Day!! I hope you are all busy in your craft rooms with friends – at least for a little while – for this wonderful occasion! If you are close to me here in West Michigan, I would be so happy to stamp with you! Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate with you as well with a fantastic sale. The items are:
World Card-Making Sale (click to order)
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE!
Stampin’ Up! has even more on sale! You can get a pack of Designer Series Paper free when you purchase 3 packs of regular Designer Series Paper. There’s no limit and there are even two holiday paper packs available.
- Promotion period: October 1–31, 2016
- There is no limit to how many times you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free.
- Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
- Designer Series Paper purchased with Stampin’ Rewards or the Stampin’ Rewards 50%-off perk does not qualify for the promotion.
- Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines:
- Phone: October 31, 2016, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: October 31, 2016, by 11:50 PM (MT
DSP Sale Items (click to purchase)
Let’s kick off the holiday season with a fun chance at some Blog Candy! I have TWO gifts for TWO lucky winners! All you have to do is make a comment on this blog post about Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Do you have a favorite product or suite? When do you start feeling the urge to make your holiday cards? The lucky winners will have a choice between the Tin of Tags Project Kit or the Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection. The contest ends Saturday, October 8th so enter now!
And don’t forget my Paper Pumpkin offer as well! Place an online order of $50 or more using the Hostess Code CB2XZRDZ and I will give you two free months of Paper Pumpkin (October and November 2016 kits). You can continue the subscription if you want (and you will)! Use my Shop Now button on the right side bar before October 10th to qualify. You must be a new subscriber and the BOGO offer does not include prepaid subscriptions.
Please contact me if you have any questions! Happy Stampin’!!