We are now at the peak of the most beautiful time of the year – Autumn!! It is my favorite time of the year, even if by the end of it we have usually gotten our first big snow dump and it looks more like winter than fall. I do love the cooler temps, especially when the sun decides to shine. The photo inspiration for our new challenge is beautiful! I decided to finally use Magnificent Maple, which I purchased from the 2013 Holiday Mini Catalog. Can you believe that I never even mounted this stamp? Disgraceful!! I always knew that it would be the perfect Autumn card so decided to use it for this great color theme challenge.
Also, Holidays & Wishes, purchased when I was collecting stamps but not using them yet LOL, came from the 2007 Fall & Winter Collection Catalog. I also used Full of Blessings from 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog and Gratitude for Days from 2014 Holiday Mini Catalog. Isn’t it fun to use lots of stamps from your collection? It’s exactly why I have such a hard time giving them up!! Using some tools that are current in our catalog, I combined them with some retired products that really brought out the image in my mind.
It’s All in the Magnificent Maple Details
- Stamp Sets: Magnificent Maple, Full of Blessings, Gratitude for Days, Holidays & Wishes
- Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Into the Woods DSP (retired)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
- Cool Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Square Lattice TIEF (retired), Crumb Cake Marker
- Finishing Touch: Brights Enamels Shapes, 1/8″ Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Daffodil Delight 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, White 1 1/4″ Jute Ribbon
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, November 4th.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible to be one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted to more than 10 total.
SUO Challenge #160 Fall Fun just started an Autumn challenge so I will submit to them and play along. Whether I use retired or current SU products, I always have lots of fun creating with them!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know What’s New with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu above!! Until next time,