It’s time for another fun challenge over at Retro Rubber. I hope you saw the beautiful cards submitted for our last challenge using the wonderful Autumn inspiration photo. The next challenge is to make a Thanksgiving or thank you card using the pretty colors in this photo. I love to send Thanksgiving cards, don’t you? It is truly one of my most favorite holidays since it’s all about family. I went through my holiday stamp collection and decided to use Mingle All the Way and Gratitude for Days. When I looked up when they came out, I was surprised that they both came out in the same 2014 Holiday Catalog.
There’s lots to “be thankful” for in my life right now. We have had some great news in our house lately so there will be some celebrating for all of our wonderful blessings. I have learned that even bad events in our life can bring something good. You just have to look for it!
Mingle All the Way Details (products are SU unless stated otherwise)
- Stamp Sets: Mingle All the Way, Gratitude for Days
- Paper: Wildflower Fields DSP (retired), Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Hello Honey (retired), Blackberry Bliss (retired)
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss
- Cool Tools: Lots of Labels, October Die of the Month (Makers Mart)
- Finishing Touch: Subtles Enamel Shapes, Linen Thread, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon (retired), Into the Woods Elements (retired)
Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Read the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, November 18th.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible to be one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted to more than 10 total.
I noticed that my ole friends over at The Paper Players had a Thanksgiving challenge, hosted by the ever so talented Laurie so I will be submitting this so I can wish them all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! Please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Want to know What’s New with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu above!! Until next time,